About Me

My photo
Cawdor, Scotland
Hello everyone and I am known as Lady Macbeth and I am the loving, dear wife of King Macbeth. Currently I am the Queen of Scotland and I do love my people very much. I have many interests such as hosting banquets and being a loving Queen to the dear people of Scotland.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Am I Evil Itself...?




Unlike any other woman my thoughts haunts my inner spirit. As a woman I should feel the need to be kind, loving, and honest. But it is hard to do so when there a chance to be superior to others and the only way to accomplish that is to think like a gladiator. A few hours ago I heard news from my darling husband that the king of Scotland will be visiting my castle. Ever since Macbeth earned the title Thane of Cawdor I know that soon he was to be the king of Scotland that is only if the king’s sons are out of this picture. At this moment in time I am trying to convince Macbeth to murder the king so that he will become the new king of Cawdor. The only problem is that it is very hard to do so because my husband claims to be too loyal to king Duncan and it is not so easy to do something that horrifying. I will now have to figure a clever way to convince him to do so, and the only way I could think of is to threaten his man hood.

Written by: Ray Shivbasant

No comments:

Post a Comment