About Me

My photo
Cawdor, Scotland
Hello everyone and I am known as Lady Macbeth and I am the loving, dear wife of King Macbeth. Currently I am the Queen of Scotland and I do love my people very much. I have many interests such as hosting banquets and being a loving Queen to the dear people of Scotland.

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Catastrophic Banquet Hosted By Yours Truly

Today my dear husband and I hosted a banquet for all the noble people of Scotland. I thought that this could be our chance to impress them but due to the foolish acts of my husband’s fear and unmanly character it had made others suspicious of his behavior.

           Our banquet had begun and I was greeting our guests. Macbeth’s behavior was quite normal because he was welcoming our guests quite well; he told them to sit down and gave them a hearty welcome but then after his fear came into play. He was called to the door and I found that quite rude to avoid our guests and leave them unattended. So then Ross had called Macbeth to sit at the table but my husband’s mind was fooling him because he thought that someone was sitting there. The ghost of Banqou who was at the table had startled him and Macbeth began talking like a mad man. I saw our guest’s faces and they seemed surprised and appalled at what was going on. They were about to leave but I prevented them from leaving and said that his fit was just for now and he would feel better later on. I thought to myself is he not a man; can he not control his emotions? I told him to not make a scene in front of others. Although, it did not work, he continued to rage and our guests left.

             The night turned out to be a disaster and our guests may have gotten suspicious over our behavior. To put the day behind, my husband and I went to sleep since we do lack it nowadays. Our disturbed minds do not have the ability to sleep no more.

       


"Why do you make such faces? When all's done, You look but on a 
stool."
Add Video


Our Banquet: Caught on Tape

      

      WRITTEN BY: MATHURAH THANAGARAJAH

No comments:

Post a Comment